Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned Hitman Roulette player, there is only one goal here – win. Though online and offline roulette rules are the same, the styles of playing are not. There are different strategies that you can consider as well as different betting types.
This means that roulette is more than predicting where the ball will rest. If you want to get started, you should consider the European roulette, which has a 2.7% house edge. However, the stakes decrease significantly. If you are a beginner, you should focus on building your bankroll first. Choosing this variant is an ideal approach.
Here are the strategies for playing roulette:
1. Martingale roulette: this strategy describes doubling your bets after you take a loss.
The goal of this is to recoup all previous losses and at the same time gain a small profit. Before using this strategy you have to realise that after several and consecutive losses, you will reach the maximum bet or you will run out of money.
2. Reverse martingale: as the name suggests, this strategy is the opposite of martingale. The reverse martingale talks about increasing your bets when you win and lower than after losses. This is to capitalise on hot streaks but keeping your losses to a minimum.
3. D’Alembert roulette: if you are leaning on the safer side, the D’Alembert will work fine for you. This strategy is accomplished by increasing and decreasing the bets based by one. When you look at it, this is safer than doubling it.
4. Fibonacci sequence: this describes that each number after the first two is the sum of the two previous numbers (e.g. 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21, etc.). How it relates to roulette? When betting, you can add the last two bets together. This will leave you with a profit even if you lost more games.
Now that you know the strategies, it is time to learn the betting style. There are two types of betting style – outside and inside bets. Here are the things you need to know about betting style:
5. Outside bets: this is by far the most popular bet to make because of its lower house edge. This makes outside bets ideal for beginner roulette players because they are less risky. However, the payouts are lower. This betting style comprises of the red or back bet, odd or even bet, a field bet, dozen bet, and column bets. This is an excellent betting style if you want to play roulette long-term.
6. Inside bets: inside bets have a higher house edge. With this, it offers greater payouts. When you consider this, you have to weigh the risk to reward ratio. This betting style comprises of the straight bet (considered the riskiest type of bet) followed by split bet, street bet, double street bet, and square bet.
Whatever your strategy or betting style, it is important that you utilise the bonuses available. This can significantly improve your chances of winning. More importantly, do not forget to enjoy roulette games. If you are confident, you can consider American roulette.